Sennheiser Aviation - Repair
If your Sennheiser Headset is in need of repair please follow the below instructions:
For TSO certified headsets:
For headsets that are TSO certified and therefore require FAA certified repair services, warranty or otherwise; please click here to find a certified repair center in your region
For Non TSO certified headsets:
- Please download the repair return form below (This is a PDF document and Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. You can download Acrobat Reader by clicking here).
- The information requested in the form can be filled out either electronically before you print the form or afterwards by hand.
- Including payment information will speed up the check out process of your repair.
- Warranty repairs are free of charge, but do require a copy of the original sales receipt
- Please provide an email address for us to contact you about your repair
- Cut off the address label at the bottom of the form and attach it to the outside of your shipping box. Include the rest of the form and any sales receipt (in case of a warranty repair claim) with your repair. We recommend using UPS or FedEx so you can track your shipment. Please ensure you keep a copy of the paperwork for your future reference